Where Technology And Innovation Meet.
TechCon® Worldwide Focuses On What Is Important To You:
RELIABILITY | AVAILABILITY | LIFE CYCLE | EFFICIENCY
“The conference that gathers the greatest minds and introduces
up-to-the-minute electric power technologies to date.”
Veronique Rousseau - Ergon
What is TechCon®?
TechCon® Worldwide Conferences and Expos are annual events devoted to the discussion of technology development and solutions which improve key high voltage maintenance programs and asset management strategies for the aging electrical grid infrastructure.
Produced by TJH2b Analytical Services, delegates will meet with a mix of utility industry experts as presenters, utility workforce members, corporate suppliers and decision-makers eager to network and share their vast knowledge and experiences. Delegates will have contact with exhibitions that afford extensive networking opportunities and access to the latest industry technology developments and successes. Your career will be enriched by your attendance at TechCon® Worldwide Conferences and Expos.
Who should attend?
TechCon® is designed to provide a wide range of educational options for delegates whether they are newcomers or seasoned professionals. TechCon® delegates include generation, transmission and distribution executives and personnel; electrical engineers; maintenance and asset managers; consultants; service providers; manufacturers; insurance companies; utility maintenance specialists and technicians; substation superintendants.
Why attend a TechCon® Conference and Expo?
Each TechCon® is unique to its region of origin. Conferences vary, but all offer the highest quality of educational content, technology and customer service. Here is an example of TechCon North America’s Conference and Expo.
- Two and a half days of General Sessions – Featuring a stellar lineup of worldwide industry experts and leaders as presenters.
- Four days of Training Sessions – Covering various topics such as Load Tap Changer Maintenance, Circuit Breaker Lubrication and How to Process and Maintain Transformers to name a few.
- A Conference Dinner and Entertainment.
- Tours and special events.
- A Round-Table Interchange – This is an opportunity for delegates to interact with subject experts and others, ask questions and suggest solutions, all while getting to personally know these important colleagues.
- Two days of Exhibitors - Displaying the most recent in new equipment and technology.
- A DVD of the proceedings.
TechCon® is partially underwritten from investments by top industry leaders. Enlightened organizations understand the importance of providing financial investments while garnering branding benefits. These benefits vary by the level of commitment of each sponsor or sponsorship.
- TJH2b Analytical Services welcomes your custom ideas for creating a unique and mutually beneficial sponsorship opportunity. So please plan ahead and take advantage of the various levels of sponsorship, or propose your own by contacting your TJH2b Analytical Services conference representative today.
- Sponsors can chose from an impressive array of high profile sponsorship packages that will fit your company's promotional objectives.
Which TechCon® should I attend?
Each TechCon® has unique characteristics, globally dispersed for affordability and respected for the highest level of educational offerings. You may need to consider attending all of them.
TechCon North America was first held in 1996 in New Orleans, Louisiana. It has since moved about the United States, accommodating the growing number of delegates and utility Hosts. It often includes a facility tour of the sponsoring utility. Most recently, the conference averaged 200 in attendance representing 12 various countries and 25 exhibiting corporations. TechCon North America offers a general session jam packed with education by global experts. It also offers a concentrated “training track” with hands-on demonstrations and a Round-Table Interchange with two separate environments allowing experts and others to interact, exchange challenges, successes and networking.
TechCon Asia-Pacific began in 1999 in collaboration with Wilson Transformers where TJH2b Analytical Services houses their diagnostic laboratory. TechCon Asia Pacific draws nearly 400 in attendance representing over 27 countries and sells out its limited 30 exhibition spaces. It is successfully held at the Sydney Convention Center at Darling Harbor, with it’s spectacular views and Australian spirit. Every other year, this 2-day educational conference is led off by an independent 1-day conference for Cigre’. The combination of these two powerhouse organizations make for an exemplary experience.
Euro TechCon began in 1996 as an educational resource to the European electric power industry. Euro TechCon draws nearly 150 in attendance representing, 44 countries and 18 exhibition spaces. Held each year in the United Kingdom, near TJH2b’s diagnostic laboratory in Bromborough, this conference gathers the greatest minds and introduces up-to-the-minute electric power technologies to date.
Analytics You Rely On